To be used in conjunction with Windlass Test Units pressure gauges to provide a documented test record of the equipment being tested. They are available in models ranging from 5,000 to 30,000 PSI with options for mechanical spring or battery drive and rotation of 96 Min., 24 HR or 8 Day.
Main Features include:
- Pressure Range: 5000, 10000, 15000, 20000 and 30000 PSI
- Recorder Size : 8” and 12”
- Clock rotation :24 hr./96 minute is Standard, Other are 24 hr./ 7 day, 2 hr./ 8 hr.
- Accuracy +/ _ 1.0% full scale
- Chart Paper Size: 8” and 12”
- Disposable Pens in Red, Black, Blue and Green color
- Stand Mount
- Ability to monitor and record test pressure without interference from the vibration experienced by typical test unit-mounted chart recorders
|Model Number||Maximum Pressure (PSI)||Approximate Dimensions||Approximate Weight|
HIGH PRESSURE TEST HOSES
A variety of test hoses are available for use in connecting Test Units to the equipment being tested.
Main features include:
- 5,000 PSI to 30,000 PSI working pressure
- 10 to 100 ft. lengths. Custom lengths also available
- 10,000 PSI and over are wire braided for increased safety
- Quick disconnect couplings for fast connections